Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh, for The Love Of God!

Paris Hilton, who is being sued for lible for planting a fake story in the press about her then boyfriend's ex-firlfriend, had to give a deposition. These are some of the choices excerpts I have seen in a long time.

In her deposition, Paris is asked about a companion with her that night whose first name is Terry. When asked if she knew his last name, Paris replied: “It is, like, a weird Greek name. Like Douglas.”

Yes, that ever so wierd Greek name Douglas. If she thinks "Douglas" is a wierd Greek name, I wonder what she thinks "Smith" is. Albanian?

Paul Berra, Graff’s lawyer, asks Paris if she is aware that the Page Six article had been republished in various newspapers. “Were there U.K. publications?” Berra asks. Hilton responds “No…there is stuff in London.” Paris’ lawyer, Larry Stein, jumps in and says “London is a U.K. publication.” Paris retorts, “Right. U.K. Whatever.”

It just goes to show you that all the money in the world can't buy you brains. It makes me also ask why, oh why, do Republicans want to make sure that she never pays a penny of tax on the billion dollar empire she will inherit.

Paris on what she said to Zeta Graff:

“She is old and should stay at home with her child instead of being at night clubs with young people. And just that - I just…What else did I say? Just that she is not cute at all.”

Stupidity is not all that attractive either, Paris.

Hilton swore she never saw a republication of the article: "I was in Europe the whole summer, and all there is is like French -- I didn't see anything because I wasn't in American."

You, know... in American... that laguage that she is still getting tutored in.

She added that Graff had threatened Latsis: "He said that she threatened to send Mexican people to come and beat the s..t out of him."

Hilton testified that she too was scared: "He said that she was going to do voodoo on me. And I kind of do believe in that stuff a little bit, so I was a little bit scared about that... "

Well, at least the voodoo doll would have a higher IQ than her.

Hilton, who was admonished several times to use the word "no" instead of "huh-uh," had problems explaining emails between herself and her then-publicist, Rob Shuter. Hilton claims she talked to Shuter after the incident and said: "I don't want this getting out..." But Shuter sent Hilton the article the day it ran with the note: "This is genius." Hilton responded, "You are amazing! I f..... love it!!! You are genius...."


"I meet so many people. I don't even know some of my friends' names."

Can they really be friends then? And, for the record, can you remeber your name, Paris? This is not a trick question, Paris. Let me give you a hint, Paris, it starts with a P.

Hilton's graphic description of Shuter was not the only departure from a traditional deposition. At one point she blurted out: "I'm so hungry."

I guess there were no puppies or babies in the room for her to snack on... Poor Paris.

TMZ
Well, that makes one of them

No comments: