Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Tsunami Relief

I know that everyone in blog land has been posting donation sites to help in the relief effort. I just wanted to put a plug in for Americares.org. I am a backer of this organization because it is also involved in the relief effort in the Sudan of which I am actively involved with other lawyers in order to propose solutions to the problem. Either way, if you give here or to any organization involved in the relief efforts for South East Asia, thank you for your contribution.

And later on, if you feel like donating to a charity for our fallen soldiers, I recommend The Fallen Heroes fund run by the Intrepid foundation. 100% of the donation goes to families of soldiers killed in action.

A larger list of charity organizations can be found at Oporation Truth.

No comments: